Plant-Powered Meat Months, Summer 2020
This exciting promotion invites everyone to experience the satisfying flavors, exceptional variety, and fabulously-popular culinary experiences only possible from plants.
Restaurants and professional chefs are invited to register for this online promotion by BotaniCuisine, reaching thousands. People seeking plant-based and vegan foods choose their favorite places on the promotion's website.
As we work together to recover and navigate through the challenging pandemic, let's chart a bright, delicious course in food choices that benefits everyone. Plant-based foods serve as a common ground for varied preferences and every occasion. The food industry is uniquely poised at this time to fulfill this quest; as plant-based foods outpace other food sales.
Online promotional advertising runs July 1– August 31, 2020. Business postings remain on website through October 31, 2020, and will be featured in BotaniCuisine marketing efforts.
Foodie Power Pass W/Perks: $1. Includes weekly raffle entries in July, free plant-powered webinars in August, and discounted tickets to BotaniCuisine dining/social events.
FREE Plant-Powered Zoom Parties, Friday Nights in July: Get-togethers to share our plant-based/
• Meet the growing demand for and appreciation of plant-based/
• Increase plant-based/
• Explore the variety of and unique culinary experiences of plant-based/
• Increase awareness of and reasons to embrace plant-based/
• Many people, from omnivores to vegans, seek plant-based/
• Most prevalent reasons include greater variety of food choices, seeking the best health, to significantly help the environment, and kindness to all beings with whom we share the Earth.
• Everywhere people are recognizing our food choices also have immense, far-reaching impacts on animal wellbeing, wildlife and resource conservation, and food security.
• Greater awareness of these issues is driving the exponential growth of plant-based/
BENEFITS FOR RESTAURANTS AND PROFESSIONAL CHEFS
In this time of unprecedented challenges, plant-based foods can significantly revitalize the restaurant industry, increase profits, meet current customer demand, and obtain new customers.
A few of many mainstream articles about plant-based food growth.
• "Plant-Based Alternatives Find New Markets During Coronavirus"
• "Large portions of today's population consume plant-based proteins – even those not vegan or vegetarian" FSR Magazine
• "Increased number of consumers switching to plant-based diets for many reasons." Food Industry Reports (Forbes, 2019)
Page Updated Last on: Jun 26, 2020