Join the Global Agribusiness at "BLACK SEA GRAIN-2020": September 2-3, 2020
UkrAgroConsult continues preparation for the 17th International Conference 'BLACK SEA GRAIN-2020' which will be held on September 2-3, 2020 in InterContinental hotel, Kyiv, Ukraine.
By: Commodity market analyst UkrAgroConsult
'Black Sea Grain' Conference is a recognized marketplace and a major annual meeting point for the top agribusiness community. It is a large communication platform, providing 2 days of exclusive agri market insights from leading industry experts, coverage of the global macroeconomic and regional trends, long term forecasts on commodities market, effective networking and face to face contacts with 700+ delegates.
The conference agenda will cover the most burning issues for all players in the agricultural sector, from farmers to multinational corporations, agri producers and exporters, market analysts and business owners, economists and opinion leaders to determine the world's most powerful market drivers.
Located in the heart of the Black Sea region, the conference annually brings together 700+ agribusiness professionals from more than 400 companies and 50+ countries worldwide, serving to adjust business strategies and promote international trade.
Make sure to keep pace with the times. Make sure to adjust your strategies to the Era of Uncertainty.
· Era of 2020s: global transformation and uncertainty in commodity markets
· Black Sea region: key players, competition, expansion to the target markets
· South America, China, USA: what's next at the agri giants arena?
· Global financial outlook. Many uncertainties are ahead?
· Future 'demand shapers' in agribusiness. Case Study: Sellers' and Buyers' Strategies and Answers
· Big talk on Ukraine: land market, logistics, investments. Unchanged mantra? New mantra?
· Smart technologies to minimize weather risks or how to achieve 100 mmt grain crop
The Conference is organized by UkrAgroConsult. General Sponsor of the Conference - ACTAVA TRADING, Official Sponsors – Cerealcom Dolj, Sierentz. Exclusive Exchange Sponsor - CME Group, Sponsors - Filhet-Allard Maritime, INTL FCStone, ANDE LOGISTICS, GP Global, CIS Commodity Inspection Services. Supported by GAFTA and Ukrainian Grain Association.
Tel.: +38 044 364 55 85
Page Updated Last on: Jun 26, 2020