Symphonic Leadership Partners Launches Survey Project to Measure State of Private Equity Market
By: Symphonic Leadership Partners
* The direction in which private equity investment strategies are moving;
* Whether priorities have been rearranged to address the new realities of the day;
* If the existing expertise and experience of managers running portfolio companies matches up with current requirements;
* Top leadership challenges faced by portfolio companies under private equity management; and
* Other key considerations that can affect the performance of investments in portfolio companies.
"There has never been a more complex or dynamic time to manage portfolio companies. A broad range of disruptions -- including natural disasters, trade wars, shifting geopolitical landscapes, new technology developments...and now a major global pandemic -- have collided to throw markets into chaos with increasing frequency," says Lisa Meier, CEO of Symphonic Leadership Partners.
The anonymous survey takes only 5 minutes to complete. In exchange for completing the survey, participating private equity executives will receive a pre-publication summary of the results.
Executives interested in participating in this research project can visit:
To learn more about Symphonic Leadership Partners, visit: www.symphoniclp.com
Lisa Meier can be reached at: email@example.com