How to plan and develop a profitable mobile app in 2020
Following is the list of advice that helps you to finalize your app concept:
• Start with the basics – ask people around what apps they like and don't like, how do they use their connected devices (smartphones, home assistants, tablets,etc.)
• Try to use your mobile device and note your experience – you may be surprised about how many things still need to be adapted to perform personal or professional tasks easier.
• Search for gaps and blank spaces – check out forums, blogs of interest, social media to study what do people talk about and what pains they experience.
• Check out software development meetups and hackathons to understand the trends of the industry.
• Collect information about what app ideas get funded the most.
• Browse app stores – you can study existing projects; app cloning is a wrong and the easiest strategy, yet it is possible to improve the underperforming apps and renovate with uniting their functionality.
• Enhance the app experience – learn the most-frequently-
• Learn outside of app stores – go to the market and conduct some polls and questionnaires among a selected group of people.
• Dream bigger and imagine wider – great app concepts are innovative and are looking forward to the future. You may start simple, yet you can predict and set the grounds for the innovation for the upcoming years (e.g. AR & VR, Machine Learning, AI).
• Draw and write down all your ideas (even the most stupid ones) – keep these records and put them on paper right a away so you won't forget them later.
To sum things up, by combining your knowledge, analysis from online research, and results from the market analysis, you come up with a unique app idea that stands out. You can learn more about mobile app development from our website (https://addevice.io/