News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Unicorn Children's Foundation to Host a Series of Chats for Parent of Children with Special Needs
These programs are an addition to the virtual Unicorn Connection Center's support and resource offerings for people with special needs and their families by providing access to information, guidance, learning, and social opportunities. Sharon Alexander, CEO of Unicorn Children's Foundation, states "We recognize that often we learn best from others with lived experience."
• Pre-K (2-5 years of age) meets weekly on Thursdays from 12-1pm beginning June 4.
• Elementary (6-10 years of age) meets weekly on Mondays from 5:30-6:30pm beginning June 1.
• Pre-Teens (11-13 years of age) meets weekly on Mondays from 6:30-7:30pm beginning June 1.
• Transitioning Youth and Emerging Adults (14-22 years of age) meets weekly on Sundays from 5:30-6:30pm beginning June 7.
• Adults (23 years of age and up) meets weekly on Sundays from 6:30-7:30pm beginning June 7.
There will be a maximum enrollment of 10 participants per parent chat group, so register early to secure your spot. To register, visit https://www.unicornchildrensfoundation.org/
Unicorn Children's Foundation