RV Wallbanger: Plan Your Family RV Adventure
Have a summer packed with memories with your family and hit the road!
Dust off the list of places you've always wanted to visit and hit the road! The ultimate in flexibility, you can plan long weekends, take a week's vacation at a time or if you are working from home, take your work on the road!
RV rentals are affordable, easily accessible nationwide, and are available for short or long trips. RVShare.com allows you to connect with dealers or individual owners AirBnB-style.
For scenic drives, consider one of these routes:
- Historic Route 66:
- If you want a truly memorable and iconic summer, start in Chicago, work your way through Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico and Arizona before ending in Los Angeles, California. Route 66 is the ultimate in sight-seeing and road trip adventures with affordable camping sites along the way ($20/night average!). Take a full week to really be able to stop and check out the world's largest concrete totem pole or the Alien Landing Yard.
- California: Pacific Coast Highway
- Start in San Diego and visit Los Angeles, San Luis Obispo, Hearst Castle and follow the iconic Highway One north toward the charming coastal town of Monterey. End your trip at the famous City by the Bay and explore San Francisco for the ultimate California road trip.
- Virginia: Blue Ridge Parkway
- This beautiful mountainous drive is 469 miles connecting Shenandoah National Park in Virginia and the Great Smokey Mountains National Park in North Carolina. There's a ban on billboards on this road, no commercial traffic and just peaceful beautiful nature.
No matter where you live, a fantastic road trip vacation is only a search away.
For all of your gear, check out US Outdoor and get everything you need for the summer of a lifetime.
RV Rentals: RVShare: https://www.jdoqocy.com/
US Outdoor: https://www.tkqlhce.com/
Our Virtual Holiday
Page Updated Last on: May 26, 2020