How IPS is Doing Their Best to Manage Education in The Times of COVID-19?
The schools and institutions have taken the system of education to a whole new level with managing the studies through remote learning
By: Indirapuram Public School
But, we wanted to know further about what they think of this situation. And what are the lessons they have learnt from this situation?
1. The teachers of the school said that they are adopting new methods of teaching and implementing them in the best possible way.
2. These new ways are through digital tools and bringing in new educational methods that they have never experienced.
3. New work schedules are being made and proper responsibilities are given to all the mentors.
4. There is an evaluation process which is built and each student is being evaluated according to that. This will help in making the students know that they can learn in every situation and there will be no hindrance in their education.
5. Online lectures are going in full force and all the teachers are trying their best to make their students learn.
So, these are the different methods that the best school of Patna is adopting and their students are copying the best with it. The roles of all the parents, teachers, and students have been shifted. Now, they have to prepare themselves for different work at different times. Sometimes, the schedule becomes a tad bit hectic and coping with everything is not possible. Still, the efforts of the school and the students is commendable. And, this is not just, they are also planning it for a long term basis. Anything, you need to know about the school, you can visit their website or you may click here. https://www.ipsgirlspatna.com/
Indirapuram Public School