- May 22, 2020
-- Global Food Health Institute Virtual Conference
scheduled to take place on June 11- 12th, 2020 connects thought-leaders, executive decision-makers, entrepreneurs and innovators to discuss strategies to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 on the food industry. The conference is poised to provide an exceptional learning and networking opportunities.
The event creates a unique opportunity for learning and engaging in thought-provoking conversations on tackling the challenges facing our food systems.Speakers Include:
Key Topics To Be Covered Include
- Richard Lackey, Chairman, World Food Bank, Member, United States Board For International Food & Agricultural Development
- Mark Driscoll - Founder and Director, Taste The Future
- Dan Blaustein-Rejto- Director, Food & Agriculture, The Breakthrough Institute
- Dr. Dele Raheem - Senior Researcher, Arctic Centre, University of Lapland, Finland and many more.
- Strategies To Minimize The Impact of Coronavirus Pandemic On Global Food Supply: This conversation will be focused on sharing strategies, possible policy changes, and collaboration that may prevent global food scarcity post coronavirus pandemic.
- Debunking The Myth About Personalized Nutrition And Health, Highlighting The Facts: Personalized nutrition recommendation technology that helps individuals improve their diets to prevent disease will drive more food purchasing decisions in the next decade. Is this a hype? How will consumers drive further change in the food industry? How can innovators leverage technology to inform and educate consumers on the importance of food to health?
- Food Safety & Regulations: This session will focus on educating the audience on possible changes that could come as a result of the pandemic. Educating businesses on how to navigate changes.
- Innovating A Sustainable Future Of Food Post-COVID-19
Global Food Health Institute is focused on investigating, innovating and educating to promote a healthier food supply. To explore opportunities, contact Elaine Barber: email@example.com