The Women of Color STEM Conference Covid-19 Response
By: Career Communications Group
In order to ensure an enjoyable and healthy experience, we are working closely with our hotel partner and the convention center to provide a safe environment.
Steps that are being taken include:
• Multiple hand sanitizer locations will be available throughout the hotel and convention center
• Travel-sized hand sanitizers will be provided at registration
• The hotel and convention center have agreed to increase cleaning of high-traffic areas
• Public surfaces such as door handles and railings will be sanitized frequently
• Reminders of healthy traveler practices will be visible throughout the hotel and convention center
We encourage everyone to safeguard their personal health. If you are experiencing fever, respiratory symptoms, or believe you are sick, we recommend staying home. In addition, before, during, and after the conference, we encourage you to wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
We will be staying up to date on the most recent developments of the COVID-19 outbreak from the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and local governments. To read more about what you can do to protect yourself, visit the CDC's website.
Meanwhile, we hope that you'll hold October 8-10, 2020 to experience the conference. Hotel reservations and early bird registration will open in June.
Stay safe, and we look forward to seeing you in October!
Tyrone D. Taborn
CEO, Career Communications Group, Inc.
Career Communications Group