Elite Capital International: stocks fluctuating while Oil prices advances; market wraps up
Covid19 pandemic still has no possible cure or vaccine, most people are still afraid to go out 'cause confirmed cases keeps rising.
Stocks in the U.S. fluctuate as market wraps up Thursday closing. The fluctuation is due to rapid loss of jobs and investors fear that economy will dive down more on the coming days. Bonds however are down alongside European currencies. Japanese yen on the other hand has strengthened.
Commodities have made quite an impression on today's market closing. Oil prices are up and Gold made a lead, which gave investors a good day.
- NASDAQ Composite Index is down by 1.55% to 8,836.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average drop by 2.17% to 23,248.
- Futures on the S&P 500 Index fell short by 1.75% to 2,820.
- The Stoxx Europe 600 Index fell 1.6%.
- The MSCI Asia Pacific Index dropped 1.4%.
- The MSCI Emerging Market Index slipped 0.9%.
- The yield on 10-year Treasuries declined three basis points to 0.62%.
- The yield on two-year Treasuries decreased less than one basis point to 0.16%.
- The yield on the 30-year Treasury bond was down at 1.3157%.
- U.S. Dollar Index (DXY) is up by .27% to $100.47.
- The euro declined 0.1% to $1.081.
- The British pound fell 0.1% to $1.2218.
- The Japanese yen strengthened 0.2% to 106.83 per dollar.
- West Texas Intermediate crude gained 3.7% to $26.22 a barrel.
- Brent crude increased 3.1% to $30.10 a barrel.
- Gold was little changed at $1,716.92 an ounce.
For more updates in finances and stock market visit us at Elite Capital International Limited - https://elitecapitalinternational.com/
Elite Capital International Limited