Investam-HK: U.S. Treasures climbs, Oil prices keep moving and Dollar is down as market wraps up
As coronavirus confirmed cases keeps rising up as days pass by, economy worldwide are keeping their pace so not to fall to deep.
By: Investam HK Limited
As to U.S. markets, most treasuries rose a bit this market day. Equities advanced after sliding a few from yesterday's market, but dollar quite fell.
Stocks / Equities
- Futures on the S&P 500 Index climbed 0.6% as of 6:35 a.m. New York time.
- Nasdaq 100 Index futures increased 0.7%.
- The Stoxx Europe 600 Index fell 1.2%.
- The MSCI All-Country World Index fell 0.2%.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 457 points, 1.89%, its worst daily performance since May 1.
Bonds / Treasuries
- The yield on 10-year Treasuries fell less than one basis point to 0.66%.
- The yield on the 30-year Treasury bond was down at 1.3503%.
Treasuries worldwide drop a bit today.
- Germany's 10-year yield dipped three basis points to -0.54%.
- Britain's 10-year yield fell three basis points to 0.221%.
- Portugal's 10-year yield declined six basis points to 0.856%.
- The euro advanced 0.1% to $1.0855.
- The British pound gained 0.3% to $1.2295.
- U.S. Dollar Index (DXY) is down by -0.07% to $99.87.
- The Japanese yen strengthened 0.1% to 107.03 per dollar.
- The Mexican peso strengthened 1.1% to 24.1094 per dollar.
- West Texas Intermediate crude rose by 0.31% to $25.86 a barrel.
- Brent Crude advanced by 6.48% to $28.58 per barrel.
- Gold is up by 0.1% to $1,703.69 an ounce.
Catch up on the date financial news here and to know more about our services do visit our website https://investam-
Investam HK Limited