iBme (Inward Bound Mindfulness Education) to host second all-ages online retreat on May 15-17
"The scheduling was perfect. I mean, the mixture of the small group and the large group and the instructors. They're just so phenomenal.... It set me up to be confident and secure and just kind of being more at peace with what's happening right now."
- Lilly, iBme online retreat participant.
What does the retreat consist of?
During this retreat, we will be fully immersing ourselves in a contemplative space for three days. We ask that you commit to this as fully as possible, particularly to the small-group discussion periods. This online retreat will include periods of:
• guided mindfulness meditation
• instruction on integrating mindfulness into daily life
• small-group periods for discussion and social connection, and
• workshops on various topics such as mindful eating; restorative yoga; mindful communication;
All participants will receive ongoing, personalized support and practice advice in small groups from highly experienced meditation teachers and mentors, just like we provide on our in-person retreats.
Friday, May 15th, 5pm PDT – Sunday, May 17th, 4pm PDT