New from Shotgun Honey Presents: RECOIL edited by Ron Earl Phillips
By: Down & Out Books
About RECOIL …
In its fourth installment, Shotgun Honey presents twenty-three tales of crime that will hit so hard that the recoil will be felt long after the stories are done. With new and established authors from around the world, Shotgun Honey Presents Volume 4: RECOIL delivers stories that explore a darker side of remorse, revenge, circumstance, and humanity.
• "Tell the Man About Love" by Rusty Barnes
• "The Ghost Road" by Susan Benson
• "Hotelin'" by Sarah M. Chen
• "The Wrong Affair" by Kristie Claxton
• "Victory in the Spring, 1987" by Jen Conley
• "Avenues" by Brandon Daily
• "Noise" by Barbara DeMarco-Barrett
• "After the Bombs" by Hector Duarte Jr.
• "Missing Persons Day" by Danny Gardner
• "The Art of Negotiation"
• "Dirty Devil Dance" by Carmen Jaramillo
• "Beer Run" by Nick Kolakowski
• "Turner's Bar" by JJ Landry
• "Johnny Still Goes to Atlantic City" by Bethany Maines
• "Jericho" by Tess Makovesky
• "Detour" by Alexander Nachaj
• "The Thing I found Along a Dirt Patch Road" by Cindy O'Quinn
• "Three Fingers" by Brandon Sears
• "Too Many Mullets" by Johnny Shaw
• "The Last Mistake" by Kieran Shea
• "The Walk Home at Night" by Gigi Vernon
• "Kerouac's Second Scroll" by Patrick Whitehurst
Meet the editor …
Nestled in the foothills of West Virginia, Ron Earl Phillips lives with his wife, a daughter, a German Shepherd and one too many cats. As publisher and managing editor for Shotgun Honey, he has published several hundred authors and over a thousand short stories and flash fiction works via his company. Visit his website for more information:
Established in 2011, Shotgun Honey (ShotgunHoney.com)
In its ninth year as an independent publisher of award-winning literary and crime fiction, Down & Out Books (https://downandoutbooks.com) is based in Tampa, Florida. For more information about the book, to request a review copy of the book, or to inquire about an interview with the author, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.