News By Tag
News By Place
51st MBCEA Annual Conference Goes Virtual, Opens May 19
"We understand that some who have not yet signed up for membership may also be interested in our conference and presentations, and this is a great opportunity to see the value we bring to our members," notes MBCEA Executive Director Sasha Demyan. "We encourage those potential members to register for the conference and then contact us about joining the association."
Online presentations will take place each week over the course of the conference, and registered attendees may view as many of these programs as they would like via the Whova conference app. Scheduled presentations and speakers include:
· Demystifying Rain Screen Concepts Utilizing Metal Wall Panels, Jim Bush, ATAS International
· Business Today and After COVID-19, Dave Rosenberg, Locked on Leadership
· Social Media for Your Business: @ttractive or @risk? Robert Tiffin, Silvercote, and George Constantine, Venable LLP
· OSHA and Safety – 5 Things You Better Know, Craig A. Shaffer, CSP, SafetyWorks, Inc
· Insulation Installation Best Practices, Tim Kessel, IDI Distributors
· Energy Codes and Metal Buildings: IECC 2018 and ASHRAE 90.1 – 2016, Bill Beals, Therm-All, Inc.
· Metal Retrofit Roofing – How to Make Money! Dale Nelson, Roof Hugger, and Chuck Howard, Metal Roof Consultants, Inc.
Space is limited for each event, so registered attendees are encouraged to sign up early for the presentations they are interested in. Metal building industry companies are also able to display their company information in the free exhibitor space.
This free virtual conference is made possible thanks to the sponsorship of the following companies: Silvercote, ATAS International, Inc., Chief Buildings, Global Building Products LLC, Phenix Construction Technologies, Roof Hugger, LLC, Alliance Steel Building Systems, S-5!, Service Partners, IDI Distributors Inc. and Dynamic Fastener.
The MBCEA was formed in 1968 to serve the needs and support the interests of metal building contractors and erectors. The association proudly boasts membership from virtually every aspect of the industry and all 50 States and Canada. For additional information please visit our website at www.mbcea.org or contact Sasha Demyan at 484-239-3337.