Next Phase Of Life Launches Affiliate Program
Information Website Teaming with Retirement and Pre-retirement Experts
By: Next Phase of Life, LLC
Each partner (both Next Phase and affiliates) will provide the following:
• Reciprocal content: At least one new original piece of content of over 500 words. Note that this content can be published on your own website after 21 days. This is content that you and Next Phase writers would be creating anyway – just the original posting site changes.
• Content syndication:
• Resource listings: Your site, content and tools will be listed on the Resources page at the NextPhaseofLife.com website and we ask that you do the same for our assets. This gives both our websites valuable backlinks and domain authority.
• Comments on articles, plus shares on social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, etc.
• Facebook advertising. Next Phase promotes its articles (both internal and from external authors) through a paid program. As an affiliate, your articles will be included at no cost.
• Public relations. Next Phase will distribute a press release announcing our affiliation with select contributors.
According to Chris Ryan, chief operating officer and CMO of Next Phase of Life, "Our many readers and subscribers are hungry for knowledge and resources that help them create a better next phase of life. Whether retired or pre-retired, they appreciate hearing from leading experts in areas like work and volunteering, finances, health and fitness, activities and hobbies, community, relationships, motivation and inspiration."
For more information, or to receive a free subscription to the weekly newsletter, visit www.NextPhaseofLife.com.