In-depth Research on Agriculture Technology Ecosystems Has Been Released by Intellias
The recent whitepaper examines how a brand-new technological approach could help agriculture respond to global challenges.
Based on in-depth research, this whitepaper examines proven agricultural technologies and how to combine them into a unified ecosystem that enables farmers to move toward sustainable agricultural practices.
Intellias' research provides valuable insights for agribusinesses and technology companies operating in the agricultural industry:
• A clear timeline of agricultural technologies demonstrating what has led to the current digital transformation in agriculture
• A detailed and schematic overview of the global challenges farmers and agribusinesses will face in the near future and that are driving them to adopt digital technologies
• A comprehensive list of technology solutions by global AgriTech providers that enables farmers to improve their business operations and their work in the field
• A guide for agribusinesses and technology companies on how to unite separate digital solutions into a borderless ecosystem that provides a new path to sustainable and profitable agriculture
• Research backed by quotes from industry leaders, data-driven reports, and real-life use cases
This research addresses the importance of sustainability in light of global climate changes and a growing demand for food and highlights the vital role of digital technologies in solving complex challenges farmers are facing today.
To support sustainable agricultural practices, independent solutions are not enough. Such solutions can solve particular needs farmers are experiencing today; but in the face of severe upcoming challenges, agribusinesses require complex solutions that can unite the benefits of all possible technologies.
As noted in the whitepaper, 41.3% of respondents lack knowledge about actions and measures that can be taken to make agriculture more sustainable. The aim of Intellias' research is to bridge that gap and show how technology enables sustainability.
The first part of the whitepaper focuses on analyzing factors holding back farming operations and investigating ways that technologies can mitigate the most severe of those factors. In this part of the whitepaper, agribusinesses will get acquainted with customer personas of farmers, learn their needs, and recognize the current gaps in making technologies available at the scale necessary to support sustainable agricultural operations.
The second part of the whitepaper covers recent technological breakthroughs by world-known AgriTech providers. The focus is on combining these technologies in one ecosystem based on proven practices applied by other industries that are already adopting a collaborative approach to technologies.
The whitepaper is free to download by the following link: https://www.intellias.com/
Page Updated Last on: May 07, 2020