Elite Capital International: Stocks, currencies and Oil market wraps up Friday fluctuating
Global stock market wraps up this week's prices fluctuating. Most stocks drop down due to a study into a potential coronavirus treatment was halted following am inconclusive results.
Below are the movements of the most notable indices in the market:
- Dow futures were slightly lower, after the index closed in the green Thursday.
- The Stoxx Europe 600 Index declined 0.6%.
- Germany's DAX Index decreased 1%.
- S&P 500 futures dropped 0.3%
- The MSCI Asia Pacific Index fell 0.7%.
- Nasdaq futures were down about 0.5%.
Asia's markets are also down today:
- South Korea's Kospi Index fell 1.4%
- Japan's Nikkei 225 slid 0.9%
- China's Shanghai Composite was down about 1%
- Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index dipped 0.4%
On Bonds/Tresuries most yields are also fluctuating. The yield on 10-year Treasuries gained one basis point to 0.5945%, while the yield on the 30-year Treasury bond was lower at 1.1718%.
Under commodities, Oil prices keeps struggling not to fall deeper due to low demands and over supply. The U.S. base WTI crude company experience the worsts drop in its entire founding history after getting a negative price last Tuesday but manage to pull up half of its loss after a day.
- West Texas Intermediate (WTI) crude increased by 2.48% as of this writing to $16.90 per barrel.
- Brent crude rose by 2.44% to $21.80 per barrel.
- Gold strengthened by 0.32% to $1.733.32 per ounce.
Currencies closed market mixed. U.S. Dollar Index decreased by 0.06% to $100.42 as of this moment. The euro decreased 0.1% to $1.0761, while Japanese yen weakened 0.1% to 107.66 per dollar and British pound fell 0.1% to $1.2326.
For more updates in finances and stock market visit us at Elite Capital International Limited - https://elitecapitalinternational.com/
Elite Capital International Limited