Acumentrics Operational Transit Case
- April 30, 2020
-- Acumentrics, a developer and supplier of rugged power systems for demanding military, medical and industrial applications, for over 25 years, is offering portable operational transit case (OTC) power systems for Telehealth operations. These OTC's are ideal for providing an emergency power solution with seamless distribution to temporary medical facilities associated with any medical emergency situation such as COVID-19 patient testing and treatment.
Acumentrics OTC systems provide the following benefits:
- Power Conditioning: Data-center grade power for critical equipment even if the source, such as a generator or vehicle, is erratic.
- Power Distribution: Routes power as needed in the facility.
- Power Backup: Ensures equipment remains operational even if the power source is interrupted.
- Portable Power: The wheeled transit case can easily be transported and positioned wherever it is needed.
- User Friendly: SNMP Network Interface allows the ability to remotely monitor and control the power system ensuring quality power under all conditions including power outages.
Acumentrics Director of Business Development Matt Kosakowski states, "We want to enable healthcare providers to conduct patient care safely and effectively. Our power systems keep vital equipment up and running at all times without interruption."
Contact Acumentrics today to discuss your application and our power solutions.
Since 1994 Acumentrics, Inc., has been a trusted market leader in RUPS™ (Rugged AC and DC Uninterruptible Power Supplies.) RUPS™ provide clean power and battery backup when reliability is critical. RUPS™ keeps this critical equipment online by addressing inevitable electrical variances, surges, spikes, sags, and interruptions. To learn more about Acumentrics, please visit: https://www.acumentrics.com/