News By Tag
News By Location
How Long Does An Office Refurbishment Take?
Refurbishing and redesigning an office space is more than the workspace fit out in itself - there's a substantial amount of planning, so look for an experienced Contractor who shines at collaborating with suppliers to accomplish the best price.
By: Initial Interiors London
• Defining why you need to redesign and reconfigure the office space. This is sometimes more than the obvious "We'd like to give our company arena a refresh, the decor is looking dated, the break out room needs a new kitchen fitted and the reception area definitely needs to appeal to clients", sometimes it's a combination of practicality, ceiling repairs or electrical upgrades wrapped up with heightening the staff morale with a choice of vibrant colours.
• Appointing a team of skilled contractors. Finding an established team of contractors with end to end experience at all stages of the refurb from an on-site visit, supplying plans and visuals together with a breakdown of costs in a clear cut manner is essential. Remember to ask for Refurbishment Testimonials.
• Contacting a number of companies to get a feel for their approach and to establish a relationship with a Project Manager who is a good personality fit and is able to demonstrate a verified background of similar refurbishments and career history.
• Collaborating with your committee and deciding why the type of space that would suit the company. One consideration could be an open plan hot desking environment, or alternatively with the aim of reducing office noise with sound reducing glass office partitions. Glass manifestation and corporate bespoke logos are a popular choice.
• Agreeing on a budget for the project. UK National companies understandably have higher overheads than an independent team of contractors. If pricing is a hot topic for you, we are exceptional at working without the need for large overheads, budget is one of our main considerations as our methods of rolling out have been honed over 25 years. Read more about Cost Savings (https://initialinteriors.co.uk/
With a competitive price guarantee and a diverse variety of services on offer, you shouldn't hesitate to get in contact with London-based Initial Interiors via their website or call the team on 020 8938 3893
020 8938 3893