South Shore Chamber Keeps Professionals Connected While Working Remotely
By: South Shore Chamber of Commerce
During this time the Chamber is offering:
· Virtual networking like Coffee Connections and programming by industry with the Chamber's NPO (Nonprofits)
· Special briefings from state and local legislative representatives and the US Chamber of Commerce as well as our own CEO Chat ":40 with Forman"
· Access to small business resources
· Marketing your business through our SEO-rich online member directory
· Be In the Know – What's happening in local communities and in your backyard
· Be a contributor to our everyday advocacy and support of growing a stronger regional economy for the South Shore
In addition the Chamber has a COVID-19 Resources & Protocol Webpage that is available to the public on their website. The webpage includes Member Provided Resources, webinars and online classes, Recovery Grants & Resource information, community support and updates and general COVID-19 information.
The website also runs a webpage for EAT South Shore providing updated information regarding regional restaurants and breweries on hours, options for food, gift cards and more at www.eastsouthshore.com during COVID-19 Restrictions.
"Now is a great time to focus on your business and the unique ways you can market, connect, and ultimately be ready for the recovery phase," said Peter Forman President and CEO of the South Shore Chamber. "During this challenging time we are working on ways to offer member-to-member engagement; serve as a business resource; and support you and your business needs now in a virtual manner."
About the South Shore Chamber of Commerce
The South Shore Chamber of Commerce has long been recognized throughout the state as one of the most active and forceful advocates for the business community and numbers among the larger Chambers of Commerce nationally. The South Shore Chamber is a not-for-profit association of businesses in the communities south of Boston. It is committed to helping its members grow their businesses and to improve the business climate in the region. Members range in size from major international corporations headquartered on the South Shore to small local firms and sole proprietorships. For additional information on the Chamber, please visit www.southshorechamber.org or call 781-421-3900.