News By Tag
News By Place
Registration Opens for SMi's Inaugural Aseptic Processing Conference
SMi reports: Registration is now open for the Inaugural Aseptic Processing Conference, which will convene in London on 23rd and 24th September 2020.
By: SMi Group
With advances in innovative therapeutic manufacturing such as ATMPs, pragmatic barrier system applications, adaptability and modularity in fill finish, robotics and automation, small and agile product manufacturing, this year's Aseptic Processing Conference will delve into all areas of the subject.
Delegates will have the opportunity to learn from leading industry figures and explore novel and developing technologies that tackle the most pressing challenges and push innovation in the world of aseptic processing and sterile manufacturing.
Key Highlights Include:
• Discuss the latest regulatory updates in the industry from leading regulatory bodies
• Listen to global case studies in aseptic competence from companies pioneering in the pharmaceutical industry
• Explore advances in ATMP facility design that are revolutionising aseptic manufacturing
• Delve into the newest contamination control technologies from VHP disinfection to fully automated pipelines
Key Speakers will include:
• Scott Nichols, Microbiologist, FDA
• Serena Ambrosini, Sterile Manufacturing Manager, AstraZeneca
• Jim Polarine, Senior Technical Service Manager, Steris Corporation
• Di Morris, Audit Manager CAG, GSK
• Stephen Yang, Director, Global Sterile Validation COE, Merck
• Kevin Jenkins, Consultant, Quality excellence Consulting
Registration is available on the website and an early bird saving of £600 will be applied to bookings made by 30th April 2020 visit www.asepticprocessing.co.uk/
There will also be a pre-conference workshop day on the 22nd April 2020, which will feature James Drinkwater, Head of Aseptic Processing and Containment Special Interest Group, PHSS and Kevin Jenkins, Consultant, Quality excellence Consulting leading the workshop on "Contamination control measures in Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) applied to Aseptic processing".
The event brochure with the agenda and speaker line-up is available to download from the website; those interested in attending can register at: www.asepticprocessing.co.uk/
Sponsored by: Innerspace & Steris
For tailored sponsorship and branding packages contact Alia Malick, Director on +44 (0)20 7827 6168 or email amalick@smi-
For media enquiries, contact Simi Sapal on +44 (0)20 7827 6162 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Aseptic Processing Conference
Main conference: 23 – 24 September 2020
Pre-conference workshop day: 22 September 2020
LinkedIn & Twitter: #SMiAseptic