News By Tag
News By Location
My Hero Academia, Outlander Standouts Next In Wizard World Virtual Experiences Online Events April
Free Video Q&A Streamed Live On Twitch, YouTube, Facebook; Fans Can Purchase Live Video Chats, Recorded Videos, Signed Photos During Events, Accessible Via Dedicated Website, Social Platforms For Fans Across The Globe
By: Wizard Entertainment, Inc.
During each session, the celebrities will participate in a FREE live moderated video Q&A, followed by one-on-one video chats, recorded videos and autographs. Sessions are accessible to virtual attendees on their computer and mobile devices via http://tixr.com/
As part of the events, fans across the globe can:
• Submit questions via chat during the free 45-minute panels (open to everyone, no entry fee to watch or submit). Panels available for viewing live or on demand via Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/
• Participate in a personal, exclusive two-minute ("My Hero") or one-minute ("Outlander")
• Purchase a recorded video from each star specifying the message if desired
• Purchase an autograph on an 8"x10" photo or custom exclusive 11"x17" lithograph designed specifically for the event
Pricing begins at $45 for the individual chat, video and autographs, and vary by item, available on the Website.
Recent and Upcoming Wizard World Virtual Experiences
• Saturday, April 18, "The Magicians," Stella Maeve, Hale Appleman, Summer Bishil, Olivia Taylor Dudley, Trevor Einhorn, Harvey Guillén.
• Tuesday, April 21, Gary Busey (Lethal Weapon, Point Break)
• Thursday, April 23, "RWBY," Lindsay Jones, Kara Eberle, Arryn Zech, Barbara Dunkelman
• Tuesday, April 28, "My Hero Academia," Kyle Phillips, Eric Vale, Elizabeth Maxwell, Leah Clark, Jason Liebrecht
• Thursday, April 30, "Outlander,"
About Wizard Entertainment, Inc. (OTCBB:WIZD)
Wizard Entertainment, Inc. (www.wizardworld.com)