Netflix Error Code NW-2-5 Samsung Smart TV
By: Sherra Finale
Whenever Netflix error code nw-2-5 Samsung smart TV appears, people may wonder what this is about. This error basically indicates the network connectivity problem, which is preventing the Samsung TV to reach Netflix services. However there is always solution for such problem about which you will learn below.
What are the ways to fix Netflix Error Code NW-2-5?
Now the people who are wondering about how to fix Netflix error code nw-2-5 Samsung smart TV, a few troubleshooting methods are available here. Hence, get the reference to fixing the Netflix error code nw-2-5 from solutions provided below:
· Run network connection test to check that your internet is working fine
· Make sure that you have high speed internet connection for the successful working of Netflix
· If the existing internet is not working well, then connect your device to another data network
Check Netflix App
· Check that Netflix app is not blocked by the WiFi network you are using
· If you are using public WiFi or at the school or office then the chances are more that Netflix is blocked
Restart Samsung TV
· Restarting the Samsung TV may help to fix the Netflix error
· Switch off your Samsung TV and unplug power cord
· Next press power button on TV and hold 5 seconds
· Now release the power button and plug in the cable once again
· Then switch on your Samsung TV using remote and try to open Netflix app
· Turn off the router and unplug it from power cord
· Now, connect your Samsung TV to the modem using Ethernet cable
· Next, remove modem's plug and wait a few seconds
· Then turn on your Samsung smart TV and retry opening the Netflix on it
Well, even after following the above explained troubleshooting methods, if Netflix is still showing error code nw-2-5 on Samsung smart TV, you may have to contact a technical expert. You will be able to get a proper guidance from the Netflix representative regarding the successful solution of the error.