Norman Love Confections is ready to sweeten Mom's Day with love
By: Norman Love Confections
Norman Love Confections is introducing its limited-edition 2020 Mother's Day Collection featuring 10 rich ganache-filled hearts in white, dark and milk chocolate as a sweet way to show some love to your mother and women who are like mothers to you.
The 2020 Mother's Day Collection is offered from April 27-May 9 at Norman Love Confections' chocolate salons in Fort Myers and Naples, as well as 24/7 online at NormanLoveConfections.com. In addition, new curbside pickup is offered at retail locations or local delivery is available in Southwest Florida. To order, call 239-561-7215.
A 5-piece box with two Mother's Day heart-shaped flavors and three flavors from the signature collection is offered at $13.75; the 10-piece box with all 10 Mother's Day heart-shaped flavors is available for $25; and the 25-piece box with all 10 Mother's Day heart-shaped flavors and an assortment of chocolates from the Signature Collection costs $52.50. Additionally, other specialty gifts are available including a variety of pastries, desserts and baked goods by delivery.
Mother's Day 2020 Collection heart-shaped flavor descriptions:
· German Chocolate Cake – Milk chocolate filled with flavors of coconut, almond and chocolate cake
· Cupcake – White chocolate with flavors of luscious frosted vanilla cake
· Rosé Champagne – Dark chocolate with flavors of bubbly blush wine and ruby chocolate
· Hazelnut Gianduja – Milk chocolate with flavors of smooth Italian chocolate hazelnut
· Coconut Cake – Dark chocolate with flavors of sweet coconut and white cake
· Grandma's Chocolate Cake – Dark chocolate with flavors of deep, rich chocolate layers
· Cherry Cheesecake – White chocolate with flavors of New York cheesecake with real cherry jam
· Snickerdoodle – Milk chocolate with flavors of a soft cinnamon sugar cookie
· Banana Rum – White chocolate with spirited flavors of tropical fruit
· Vanilla Yuzu – Dark chocolate with tart citrus fruit flavor with vanilla accents
Page Updated Last on: Apr 23, 2020