InfinityQS Offers Enact Quality Intelligence Platform Free to Manufacturers during COVID-19 Crisis
Michael Lyle, President and CEO, InfinityQS, said, "The COVID-19 pandemic is having a profound effect on each of us, on our families and friends, and on how we work and socialize. Enact is a powerful tool that can ensure the quality of the products you produce while also helping you protect your most valuable resource—your people. Regardless of where your engineering, quality, and management staff are located, Enact provides them with complete access to the data and information vital to ensuring the quality of your products."
A cloud-native Software-as-
Enact's advanced features meet the need for heightened safety measures and greater production efficiency. The solution can:
• Support a remote and mobile workforce: Cloud-based quality monitoring and analysis keeps employees connected while they work remotely. Personnel can react to issues immediately even when they are offsite, enabling them to remain fully operational while reducing the number of at-risk onsite employees.
• Maximize productivity of a reduced onsite workforce: Automating routine activities—such as data collection, monitoring, and reporting—helps a limited workforce stay focused on vital tasks.
• Scale with demand: Data-driven insights pinpoint efficiency and productivity improvements. You can thus protect your bottom line by reducing cost, waste, and giveaway.
• Enable rapid enterprise-wide deployment with remote setup: Enact is built for rapid rollout, and you can run new products, change data collections, and make information available across your production lines and plants—instantly.
• Maintain product safety and quality: Quality and compliance never take a backseat—even when personnel must switch roles or step up to cover an absence. Enact helps reduce complexity for everyone, from operators to executives.
InfinityQS will help new clients set up a focused Proof of Concept in 30 days or less, at no cost.
The offer is available to new Enact customers. Enroll by June 30, 2020.
For more: https://www.infinityqs.com/