ASA to Offer Free Ally Membership to Real Property Appraisers in Response to COVID-19
"The current COVID-19 pandemic is an unprecedented challenge for our times. As real property appraisers struggle to keep up with the ever-changing news, government orders, health guidelines, professional practices, client concerns and economic uncertainty in response to the pandemic, we're doing our part to help", said CEO, Johnnie White.
State certified real property appraisers may join and receive up to eight months of ASA's Ally Membership benefits free of charge through December 31, 2020. Limited to new members only.
• Savings on education classes and webinars, including eLearning options
• Regulatory advocacy and alerts
• Special COVID-19 resources
• Subscription to ASA publications
• ASA benefit partner savings programs
• Grants through ASA's Education Foundation
• Job Bank and Career Learning Center
Professionals may apply online at https://www.appraisers.org/