Enrol for Professional Year Program at Stanley College to Get Extra 5 Points Towards Australian PR
By: Stanley College
Study PYP in Adelaide
PYP Adelaide is a one-year program that can be obtained in the accounting domain. A PYP completed at Stanley College, Adelaide, helps equip international students with the relevant skills and training to enhance their future employment opportunities.
Study PYP in Perth
Stanley College provides PYP in Perth as well. Our PYPs help the students not only learn about the real-world challenges but also enhance their knowledge and skills about the workplace culture. Perth witnesses more demand for PYP courses in sectors such as mining, tourism, banking, realty, and small and medium-sized enterprises. If you are one of those students who have acquired knowledge in any of these fields and are confident about the level of your skills, it is the right time to assess yourself about their practical implementation.
Basic PYP Requirements
The PYP eligibility can be ascertained by the students after they complete a graduation degree in Australia from a recognized university. To fulfill the PYP requirement criteria, every student needs to go through certain essential points. These include:
• The student enrolling for a PYP must be a graduate in IT, accounting or engineering from a recognized university in Australia
• The candidate must possess a Temporary Graduate Visa (Subclass 485)
• The candidate must be below 50 years of age
• The candidate must have fulfilled the English language and work experience requirement for skills assessment
• The student must have achieved a score band of 6
What are the benefits of PYP?
The various advantages of the PYP courses can be availed by students enrolling for them. Some of these include:
• The Department of Home Affairs has set an entitlement of 5 points under the skilled occupation for PYP graduates
• Soon after completing the PYP internship, the student's chances of employability increase manifold along with enhanced knowledge and practical skills
• PYP makes the student ready for real-world challenges by enhancing their professional communicational skills as well as preparing them for the workplace
• The student can gain the experience of working with an Australian organization and effectively learn the workplace culture
Depending on their capabilities, the student may derive several other benefits after enrolling in a PYP course. So, enrol for a PYP today with Stanley College
Visit us - https://stanleycollege.edu.au/