Digital Minds International Offers Free Cybersecurity Training
Work From Home Environments Create New Opportunities for Cybercriminals
As many organizations have been forced to begin operating from a remote work environment, more employees than ever before have started working from home. The problem with this is that working remotely poses new cybersecurity risks to organizations that they likely have not dealt with up until now. Cybercriminals are diligently working to take advantage of these changes, hoping that employees will let their guard down or slip up by continuing to practice poor cyber hygiene in an environment that has many risks that are often overlooked.
"The bad guys are at their peak right now to gain access to your data and your networks. They are trying to take advantage of fear and the new work from home environments."
Features and benefits of the free cybersecurity training include:
· Engaging, video-based training program accessible from anywhere
· Best practices for avoiding scams and protecting sensitive data
· Training quiz to test employee knowledge with a certificate of completion
· Complementary dark web scan of your company domain
· Complementary phishing test of your employees
· Easy-to-manage portal with employee metrics
The cybersecurity training program will be available starting April 6th at no charge. For more information on the training, visit https://www.dmisys.com/
Digital Minds International