For Us, By Us. Legal Protection For Women Of Color Entrepreneurs
The mission of IP Academy is to create an exceptional group of creative entrepreneurs who are on the same wavelength in terms of diligence, principles, and goals. We are gathering conscientious women of color who wish to take their own successful endeavors seriously and
hold them safe as a legacy for their own precious children, and future generations.
It takes extensive legal knowledge and experience to make certain your ASSETS are protected. We have it! This is the very first organized club of its kind, and we are thrilled to offer membership to so many worthy women. Do-It-Yourself legal advice by professionals with precise insight into the matters that MATTER to us -- That is what's in store!
The features of IP Academy include but are not limited to:
● A dedicated online membership portal.
● Recommended training and completion schedule.
● Private Facebook Group for additional learning, support, and community.
● One (1) monthly coaching call for feedback and to answer any questions.
● Three (3) dedicated channels for support.
● Access to proprietary tools: planners, worksheets, checklists and additional resources.
● Opportunity to be a brand affiliate and get 15% back for referrals.
● Certificate of Completion (conditions apply).
● End of the year community retreat.
IP Academy is truly the solution for creative women of color entrepreneurs who cannot afford to hire an attorney and or are tired of people stealing their creative genius and making bank from it.
Whatever the case might be, IP Academy has a solution. IP Academy is opening its doors on April 1st, 2020, to the first cohort membership class: self-made. The introductory rate to join IP Academy from April 3rd through April 9th, 2020. Members are free to cancel at any time.
To join for more information about IP Academy visit www.ipacademy.co/
For more information, contact Madelyn Plummer at 248-805-1652 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ReeJade Richmond is a Business & Legal Strategist who has made it her mission to protect creative women entrepreneurs' business assets and content. She is a servant. She is a leader. She is ReeJade Richmond. You can learn more about ReeJade at https://www.reejaderichmond.com .