LoanStreet Creates Platform for SBA Paycheck Protection Loans
Specialized Platform Now Available to Originate, Service and Report SBA PPP Loans at Scale
"LoanStreet's specialized SBA PPP platform provides all the necessary tools to enable financial institutions to immediately originate and service SBA PPP loans at scale regardless of their prior experience with the SBA or existing technology capabilities,"
LoanStreet's SBA PPP lending platform immediately enables financial institutions to originate, service and report SBA PPP loans at scale without prior SBA experience. Its features include:
• SBA PPP underwriting module that enables the lender to securely collect the required application and supporting documents and retain them for audits and examinations.
• Pre-loaded lending terms to align with the SBA PPP requirements within the CARES Act. With just a few inputs, PPP loans are fully boarded for automated servicing.
• SBA PPP servicing module automates all calculations and reporting required by the SBA on an ongoing basis.
• Intuitive integrated platform requiring no on-site installation;
• Efficient, fully electronic process management designed for financial institutions that may be operating under remote-work or other stressed operating conditions.
"We want to ensure all financial institutions have a fair chance at accessing the SBA PPP loan program, and we know LoanStreet's expertise in software and lending can help," Lampl concluded.
About LoanStreet Inc.
LoanStreet is the first fully-integrated, online platform that streamlines the process of sharing, managing, and originating loans for credit unions, banks, and alternative lenders. LoanStreet's nationwide network of hundreds of financial institutions gives lenders the ability to profit and grow by combining technology and dedicated expertise to mitigate the constraints otherwise caused by geography, size, or concentration limits.