Matthew Brickman Explains Florida Governor's Stay-at-Home Order and Why All Legal Proceedings Must Go Online
By: iMediate Inc.
Mr. Brickman addressed how to deal with legal matters in this historic time period in video titled: Florida Governor Orders Shutdown of Non-Essential Services...So Now What?
Mr. Brickman issued the statement, "Here at iMediate Inc. we've been conducting virtual mediations for almost a decade, we have the technology built by Cisco Communications. We've been using it for ten years so no worries about me learning how to learn a virtual system needlessly wasting your time and your money...We've already done the work."
Hours after Gov. Ron DeSantis issued a statewide stay-at-home order Wednesday, he quietly signed another one that appeared to override restrictions put in place by local governments to halt the spread of coronavirus.
All Legal Matters Must Go Online Now:
iMediate Inc. provides a virtual mediation platform with the following benefits:
• Your divorce or paternity action can still take place without leaving your home.
• There is no special software to install, click a specialized link emailed to you with your own password and log into a private online conference room.
• We can share and sign all documents electronically.
• The mediator can separate from the central conference room and meet with either party in a separate private room to discuss sensitive issues.
• If you come to an agreement only an electronic signature is required and the courts will process via electronic filing.
About Matthew Brickman:
Matthew Brickman has been certified by the Supreme Court of Florida as a county civil family mediator who has worked in the 15th and 19th Judicial Circuit Courts since 2009 and 2006 respectively. He is also an appellate certified mediator who has mediated a variety of small claims, civil, and family cases that number in the hundreds. Read his Customer Reviews.
If you are a law firm and wish to schedule your mediation you can use this form to schedule your mediation online: Law Firm Scheduler
If you are an individual and wish to schedule your mediation you can use this form to schedule your mediation online: Individual Mediation Scheduler
2915 Tuscany Court, Suite 105, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Connect via Facebook,Twitter,LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/
Page Updated Last on: Apr 12, 2020