Edifier TWS1 to be available in range of lifestyle colours
Edifier® International, prominent designer and award-winning manufacturer of consumer audio electronics for both the lifestyle and multimedia markets announces its latest TWS1 earbud updates.
By: Bleat PR
In terms of audio performance, the TWS1 has been designed with materials and advanced functions not commonly applied for an entry-level headphone. They feature 6mm bio-diaphragm units which provide rich sound details and give an exceptionally better audio experience for the listener. New and improved Qualcomm TrueWireless (™) Stereo Plus technology allows you to pair both earbuds simultaneously, while also reducing latency and improving the stability of the wireless connection for more seamless audio and video sync. Enjoy audio in standard stereo, or switch to a mono configuration that allows you to use just one earbud without losing sound channels. Bluetooth 5.0 offers better stability and latency for video and audio sync. The embedded silicon microphone is highly sensitive, picking up the user's voice for a clearer call quality.
The TWS1 is user friendly with multi-function tap controls and is made from LG scratch-proof material to withstand any knocks or drops!
• TrueWireless (tm) Stereo Plus for easier pairing and better connectivity
• Up to 32 hours of playback with Charging Case
• IPX5 splash and sweatproof
• Bluetooth v5.0 aptX for a strong connection with lower latency
• Up to 10m (30ft) connection distance (with walls)
• Low-profile, ergonomic in-ear design with touch controls
• cVc noise reduction for crystal clear calling
Price & Availability:
The TWS1 new colour range is now available at £32.99 at Amazon