How to become a Talent Agent in Los Angeles to earn $70k+ with NO RISK of Losing jobs AGAIN
One of the New, yet, Best Talent Agency in Los Angeles is seeking expansion even in this economic situation. Experience preferred, but NOT REQUIRED. Experienced Senior Agents will be training you with all prepared Online Marketing Tools.
Many have tried to become talent agents on their own, only to be turned off by the high barriers to entry.
Those barriers include:
I. Legal Obligations
1. Legal Entity
The official type of entity that the Talent Agency is recognized legally as:
L.L.C., Sole Proprietorship, Corporation, Partnership status.
2. Certificate of Workers Compensation Insurance
3. Talent Bond
Minimum of 50,000 dollars.
4. Premise Certification
5. Nonexclusive Contract Between Artist and Talent Agency
6. Exclusive Contract Between Artist and Talent Agency
7. Fee Schedule
II. Documents that May be Required
1. Business Tax Registration Certificate
2. Fictitious Business Name Statement
3. Articles of Organization
4. Articles of Incorporation
5. Statement of Domestic Stock
1. Talent Agency License Application Form ($25)
State of California Industrial Relations may take up to 45 days for the Talent Agency license to be issued.
2. License Fee ($25)
3. Annual Renewal Fee ($250/year)
4. Branch Office Fee ($50 each)
5. Talent Bond ($600 Minimum Per Year)
IV. Requirements for Each Manager/Owner:
1. Social Security Number / Tax ID
2. Copy of Legal I.D.
3. Two References
4. List of Previous Occupations
5. Live Scan
6. Personal Records
7. Affadavit of Character
Fairy Forest Can Take Care of All of the Above Requirements while providing necessary talent agency tools such as:
1. All requirements listed above can be handled, and have you licensed in 3 days.
2. Can provide a roster of talented artists to choose from.
4. IMDB Listings
5. Office space
For meeting/receiving talent.
6. Business Cards
7. Connections and Networking
8. Accounts for Casting websites: LAC, FC etc.
10. And much more!
Many adults are now facing unemployment. Just as many other licensed jobs operate, this agency exists partly to ensure that people retain their jobs when the unexpected occurs. As long as people keep watching streaming services, there will be a need for talent agents, even while theaters lose business.
We want to keep YOU in business.
Fairy Forest Inc. (https://fairyforestagency.com) is a new talent agency based in Hollywood Run by James Wilson, a top talent manager from Chicago, who received Talent Manager of the Year Award in 2019. James is looking for 100 talent agents, irrespective of experience, who are dedicated the best for actors in Hollywood.
Fairy Forest Inc.