National Opioid Crisis Expert Dr. John Rosa Talks About Toddlers Exposed To Pharmaceutical Drugs
By: Dr. John Rosa
ROCKVILLE, MD. March 30, 2020: Owner of Accessible Beltway Clinics and opioid crises expert, Dr. John Rosa, posted a new blog on his website entitled, "65,000 Toddlers A Year Exposed To Drugs And Many Die As A Result," in which Dr. Rosa urges anyone who cares for young children to be especially careful with keeping their medications safely out of reach.
Dr. Rosa states, "Very young children, I'm talking about toddlers, are being irreversibly harmed and/or are dying at an alarming rate due to the fact that they are getting access to drugs intended for their parents or grandparents."
Dr. Rosa writes, "The percentage of people over 60 that are on several medications is alarming in itself but when you think about how many of them care for their grandchildren you can imagine my concern." He goes on to add, "The labeled, days-of-the-
Read the entire blog at https://www.drjohnrosa.com/
About Dr. John Rosa:
Dr. John Rosa owns and supervises Accessible Beltway Clinics, which is comprised of 17 clinics in Maryland and Virginia that sees over 60,000 patient visits per year. ABC Clinics combine medicine, chiropractic, physical therapy, acupuncture and behavioral medicine to give a comprehensive multidisciplinary approach to pain syndromes and musculoskeletal disorders.
Leader in Chiropractic:
Trustee of New York Chiropractic College for over 15 years serving final 3-year term as Chairman of the Board and given the honor or Board Emeritus post service. Awarded the highest recognitions in Chiropractic Medicine as Fellow of the American Chiropractic Colleges and Fellow of the International Chiropractic Colleges.
Integrative Medicine Specialist:
• Current Vice Chair of the Board to Maryland University of Integrative Health
• Consultant on Integrative Medicine to hospital cancer center
• Reduced opioid prescriptions by 70% by integrating Chiropractic, physical therapy and behavioral medicine in a primary care setting
• Expert/Speaker – Educating medical community on the Integrative Medicine approach to treating pain
Opioid Crisis Expert:
• White House Surrogate
• Law Enforcement Consultant (Homeland Security, CBP, DOJ, DEA and Postal)
• State and National Consultant to Opioid Task Forces
• Corporate and Professional Organization Consultant
• Best-Selling Author®