'Once Upon A Time' Stars Highlight 'Wizard World Virtual Experiences' Online Event April 4
Trio Also Participating in FREE Live Video Q&A; Fans Can Purchase Live Video Chats, Recorded Videos, Signed Photos From Each Star During Second Event, Accessible Via Dedicated Website, Social Platforms For Fans Across The Globe
By: Wizard World
As part of the event, fans across the globe can:
• Submit questions via chat during the free 30-minute panel featuring all five standouts (open to everyone, no entry fee to watch or submit)
• Participate in a personal, exclusive one-minute live video chat with each celebrity (paid)
• Purchase a recorded video from any of the three, specifying the message if desired
• Purchase an autograph either on an 8"x10" photo or custom exclusive 11"x17" lithograph designed specifically for this event (if purchasing a live video chat, the item can be signed during the session)
Pricing begins at $70 for the individual chat, video and autographs, and vary by celebrity, available on the Website.
The first Virtual Experience is scheduled for Tuesday, March 31, with cast members from "Supernatural,"
Upcoming Wizard World Virtual Experiences
• Tuesday, March 31, "Supernatural,"
• Saturday, April 4, "Once Upon a Time," Jared Gilmore, Sean Maguire, Lee Arenberg