How to Fix Google not Working in Chrome
Google is the default page on the Google chrome browser. It has a search bar which is used to search anything. In Google search, you can customize your search and will get numerous results related to the search. To get the desired info, you can open any relevant link.
Fixes for Google not working
Although the Google search is compatible with all the devices as well as the operating systems but there are times when you face the situation in which Google is not working. Here are some of the fixes which might help in resolving the issue:
• Reset firewall settings- To reset the firewall settings, you can follow the steps mentioned below:
• Search the control panel in the computer.
• Then, search the firewall and click it.
• After that, click Restore defaults.
• Once done, you can restart the computer and check if the issue is resolved.
• Delete browsing history- The browsing history of the browser might be responsible for the Google issues. For proper and smooth functionality, you can delete the history, cache and cookies from the browser.
• Update Google chrome- Sometimes the outdated version of chrome might be causing the issue. For compatibility, you need to download the updated version of Google chrome.
• Reset Google chrome- If nothing works, you can reset the Google chrome browser which will take the settings to default, hence resolving the issue. It will delete all the data stored in the Google chrome browser.
With these simple and easy troubleshooting steps, the issue will get fixed.
If there is still some query related to Google not working, contact the technical support. The technical executives will provide assistance for any Google related query or issue. The support services offered by Google can be availed at any time as it is available round the clock. The details to reach the support team are provided on Google's official website.