Mossleep: Temperature-regulating Duvet With Vitamin E
MOSSLEEP is made of Lyocell, with a patented, environmentally friendly procedure that fuses active substances (micro-composite heat accumulators & Vitamin E) into the cellulose matrix. This ensures that the benefits of the functional fibers are permanent—even after you wash the fabric!
smart fiber fillings from sustainably grown eucalyptus trees and use the latest fiber spinning process to embed paraffin (a refined plant oil extracted from rape flowers) into the Lyocell fibers, which creates micro-composite heat accumulators.
• This means that when you start producing too much heat at night, the paraffin starts melting and the fibers absorb the excess heat instead of trapping it against you.
• When your temperature starts to decrease, the fibers begin releasing the accumulated heat, keeping you comfy and warm.
This natural temperature regulation ensures that you will sleep in exceptional comfort inside your own microclimate.
Vitamin E, an antioxidant superstar, is integrated into the Lyocell fibers of MOSSLEEP's outer shell. Vitamin E is well know for it's special benefits:
• Capture of free radicals
• Reduction of UV skin damage
• Repair & Regeneration of damaged skin surface
• It supports moisture regulation of human skin
With just 7 days left in this campaign, your support is needed to raise funds to make this campaign a successful one. Please consider getting involved, at whatever level you can, and help "MOSSLEEP: TEMPERATURE-
If you are unable to make donations, kindly share details about the campaign on social media.