Christy's Cause Fifth Annual Run 4 The Cause to Be a Virtual Race
Non-profit is working to eradicate child sex trafficking since 2015
By: Christy's Cause
Through race partner, Victory Sports Management, the organization is able to use technology to stay connected and participants can still support Christy's Cause.
The $35 registration fee includes a swag bag that includes:
· A custom R4TC t-shirt
· Runner's bib
· High quality custom participants medal
· Extra goodies
· Important information about Christy's Cause
Here's how to participate:
1) Register for the Virtual Race online at christyscause.com/
2) Pick up registration packets on Thursday, March 26 (3-7pm) or Friday, March 27 (3-7pm) at Ocean Church 22100 S. Tamiami Trail, Estero, Florida.
3) Run the 5k at your convenience by timing it and sending in a screenshot of your results to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, April 9.
4) Stay tuned for the Virtual Ceremony taking place Friday, April 10 on social media where all of the placement winners will be announced.
The health of participants is of utmost importance, so organizers are ensuring that the environment for packet pick-up will be safe. If participants are unable to physically pick up packets, email email@example.com to arrange a shipment delivery.
"We want to thank all of our sponsors so much for supporting Christy's Cause and Run 4 the Cause. The donations made go directly to helping us raise awareness and eradicate child sex trafficking and exploitation,"
Sponsors include Ocean Church, Alico Inc., Coconut Point Ford, Wealth Management, Callahan Brothers, Dominion Contracting, The Higdon Group, Lighthouse Electric, Ocean Academy, The Wayne Smith Family Foundation, Coastland Automotive, Corey B. Small State Farm, and Batey Westerlund Team Premier Sotheby's International Realty.
More than $85,000 was raised by more than 400 participants in 2019. The 2020 goal is $100,000 and 500 participants.
For more information or to register visit www.christyscause.com
Elly Hagen Marketing & PR