PODS® Las Vegas Makes DIY Home Improvement a Breeze
By: PODS TriCounties
1. Create a mood board – Create a mood board of your vision to help stay on track, giving you time to be creative before diving headfirst into your home improvement project.
2. Clear out and ship out – Declutter your workspace before beginning a DIY project and send any gently used items to your local thrift or resale store.
3. Make a check list – Don't be caught off guard in the middle of your renovation. Create a check list of all the equipment needed to complete each project to eliminate any hiccups during the process.
4. Take it slow – Start small and ease into your project slowly, completing one task at a time. This reduces your workload and takes the added stress out of your new renovation.
Why you can trust PODS to reduce unnecessary tension from of any home improvement project:
• Accessibility – PODS eliminates trips back and forth to the storage facility, placing your container in your driveway and picking it up once it's filled.
• Storage of Clutter – No time to donate unused items? Store them in a PODS container and move at your own pace.
• Flexible Solutions – Storing seasonal items in a PODS container throughout the year helps reduce unnecessary clutter in your home and allows you to swap items out at your convenience.
"Making improvements to your home doesn't need to send you over the edge from stress," said Dave Allen Boyd IV, Territory Manager for PODS® Las Vegas. "We can offer our customers support so that you can get the best results out of your DIY home improvements."
Page Updated Last on: Mar 06, 2020