News By Tag
News By Place
ASIS 9.5m Airport Rescue Boats on their way to Africa
Combining Security and stability with comfort and speed, the ASIS Search & Rescue RHIBs have been designed to endure and perform well in the worst circumstances.
By: ASIS Boats
THE ASIS Fast Airport Fire & Rescue RIB Boat 9.5M Special Features:
· Gun metal firefighting pump and accessories (GODIVA Power Flow GP12/10) providing a continuous rated performance of at least 1200 liters per minute at 10 bar of pressure with a 3 meter lift. The monitor rotates 360 degrees and has a vertical movement of +90 to 45 degree horizontal.
· Composite Aluminum and Fiber Closed Cabin with sliding windows to provide a convenient operating environment for the operators and seating for 4 operators on Shock Mitigation Ullman seats for ultimate crew comfort.
· Rescue Notch on tube to facilitate the easy deployment and recovery of both divers as well as injured persons from the water even while on a stretcher or spineboard.
· Heavy duty foam filled hypalon tube fitted with triple rubbing fenders, internal and external lifelines and covered by non-skid patches.
· Life raft to be deployed easily when needed to carry 37 persons.
These RIB Boats will be operated mainly for fast rescue and rapid response purposes but have the ability to perform as a firefighting boat and fulfill the requirements of Open Sea, harbor & shallow water if needed.
ASIS Airport Rescue Boats meet a wide range of requirements for coastal, inland lake or river applications. You can get a turnkey boat with all the options you need or a basic platform ready for you to add your own equipment.
All inquiries contact:
Jebel Ali Industrial Area 2, Dubai , UAE
PO Box 61426
Tel: +971 4 880 4441
Email : email@example.com