Southwest Florida Real Estate School Pre-Licensing Classes
Florida 63 Hour Sales Associate Pre-License Course in Southwest Florida
DBPR Licensed Florida Real Estate School License #ZH1002299
Tuition: $399 – course materials included
• 15 unique class units covering all the "need-to-know"
• 400+ page course manual with detailed content, sample questions and a glossary containing all the important terms and definitions.
• 200 sample questions provided in our exclusive Larson Exam Tutor™ online system. A $29 value included for FREE with your class registration.
• 1-year tuition policy allows you to reattend any unit of class for up to 1-year.
• Modular scheduling allows you to mix-and-match class schedules and locations.
Fort Myers Campus Location:
Royal Palm Square
1400 Colonial Blvd, Suite 44
Fort Myers, FL 33907
Naples Campus Location:
13040 Livingston Rd, Unit 12
Naples, FL 34105
Larson Educational Services is the Real Estate School of Choice in Southwest Florida! We teach more new licensees and offer more pre-licensing class dates than all the other SWFL real estate schools combined! Our Florida 63 Hour Sales Associate Pre-License Course is the 63-hour required education to obtain your Florida real estate sales associate license. You'll learn about the Florida real estate principles and practices, as well as sales associate responsibilities, and agent liabilities and standards of conduct.
Because our course has a modular format, you can actually mix-and-match dates and locations if you need flexible scheduling. Just contact us and we'll help you put a schedule together. Plus, your tuition payment is good for one year! You can attend the course again to review for no additional charge.
CLICK TO VIEW OUR SCHEDULE - https://larsontrak.larsoned.com/
Completing the Course
• To successfully complete the Florida 63 Hour Sales Associate Pre-License Course, you must pass a 100 question exam at the end of the course. 70% is passing (70 correct). If you do not pass the first time, you will have to wait 30 days before retesting.
• Your course enrollment is valid for a period of 1-year from the date you purchased it, or until you pass the course exam.
• IMPORTANT: In the event you fail the course exam two times, Florida state law requires you to complete the course again in its entirety before you are allowed to take the exam.
Call us today with any questions
(239) 344-7510 (tel:2393447510)
Larson Educational Services
Page Updated Last on: Mar 03, 2020