BuddyFlight™ | Connecting Pilots to Pilots
By: Stephen Smiroldo
Stephen says, "My son Nathan was working to get his Private Pilots certificate and we were discussing his need to find buddies to fly with, especially during instrument training. The flight school didn't have a way for their students to easily buddy-up on flights and we came to find that most, if not all flight schools are very similar in their lack of facilitating buddying-up on flights. One possible reason Flight Schools do not have tools or software in-place to help their students buddy-up is because they fear it would affect revenue (due to students sharing rental costs). However, we believe BuddyFlight™
He also added, "I want BuddyFlight™
• Increased mentorship possibilities
• Increased safety by having two sets of eyes and shared responsibilities
• Increased confidence through mentorship and flying with others
• Decreased boredom from not flying alone
• Rental and instructional cost savings and/or increased geographical airspace when "buddying-up"
With just 5 days left in this campaign, your support is needed to raise funds to make this campaign a successful one. Please consider getting involved, at whatever level you can, and help "BuddyFlight™
If you are unable to make donations, kindly share details about the campaign on social media.