Brahmatal Trek - Trekking in Uttarakhand | Trekveda
Brahmatal Trek is the mysteries and being a living example of touching the truth about various places is incredible and Brahmatal trek is full of adventure.
First of all, let us know the origin of the name of Brahmatal Lake. According to the Hindu Mythology, this is a lake where Lord Brahma meditated; therefore the lake was named as Brahma Tal.
Brahmatal trek is full of adventures and an exciting trek in winter. The heavy snow during the winter invites trekkers to take the challenge of trekking through the high altitude lakes, amazing peak views, ridgelines that never end and much more. Many trekkers just wait for winters to trek this Tal as it fully covered with snow and through the silent forests, you are able to hear the hare scampering. Let's explore about this trek and get to know the reason to go for Brahmatal Trek in India:
• The impressive view of the Himalayas as you can see the Himalayan range from east to west.
• There are a number of trekking routes to explore.
• A perfect place to capture the breathtaking view of the stretching sky with the field covered with white snow.
• This trek is just opposite to the famous Roopkund trek, which is one of the most attractive factors.
• The best place to trek and explore during the winter is the month of December or January.
The Brahmatal trek is at an altitude of 12,100 Ft. with approximate trekking of 22 km. The best time to visit and explore Brahmatal is springs and winters. You pass through the exotic and stunning landscape like an oak forest, snowfields and rhododendron (https://trekveda.com/