How Praadis Education Help You Learn Better Through Learning App
Praadis education through its app PIE provides following advantages-
1. Highly interactive app
2. Simplified, efficient and effective
4. Educational games to boost memory and reasoning skills
5. 3D videos for explaining chapters
Praadis promotes natural progression in studies and does not believe in forcing the pace of learning on students. A learning app is a better way of learning (https://praadisedu.com/)
Praadis understands a student's performance will automatically improve when the student and their parents have a meaningful talk about it. Therefore, Praadis, through its parent's app, helps them, keep track of the performances of their children.
Praadis understands that some students study from videos more than through texts. Therefore, Praadis has prepared videos filled with detailed explanation for each chapter of every subject. The videos are made with animation and 3D graphics which makes it very easy for students to study. Praadis also offers PTR (points to remember), concept-based memory games and personal notes facility to help students understand memorize the concepts. This helps them remember the topics for a long time. Praadis education focuses a lot on the studies of junior kids. So, it has developed a separate Kids learning app for them for classes kindergarten to class 2nd. Praadis junior app has been divided into four main sections-
1. Praadis provides 3D videos and memory games based on AR(augmented reality) and animation so that junior kids can learn in an easy way and can understand the concepts better.
2. A special play zone module has been prepared for junior kids, where they can do a lot of fun activities that include drawing/colouring activities and memory games for the child.
3. To teach concepts and topics with effective use of graphics and animation, Praadis has prepared special story and chapter videos for junior kids. Through stories, junior kids will learn faster. The videos also utilize text to speech technology.
4. For junior kids, a unique practice zone has also been created. Where they can test what they have learned. They can also correct their vocabulary and can do drawing and speaking activities.
Page Updated Last on: Feb 22, 2020