Prominent Themes of the Budget- Drift Financial Services
This content is all about budget overview. It will help you to understand the impact of budget of this year. This is a small effort to show budget truth.
• Honorable exit through IBC for
Shift to DBT
• During 2018- 19, `7 lakh crore t fd
• Digital Governance.
• Improve physical quality of life through transferred National Infrastructure Pipeline
• Disaster Resilience.
• Social Security through Pension and Insurance penetration
· Concessional corporate tax rate of 15 per cent to new domestic companies in manufacturing and power sector.
· Tax concession for sovereign wealth fund of foreign governments and other foreign investments.
· Tax benefits to Start-ups by way of deduction of 100 per cent of their profits are enhanced by increasing turnover limit and period of eligibility.
· Concessional tax rate for cooperatives proposed.
· Turnover threshold for audit of MSMEs increased.
· Extension of time limits pertaining to the tax benefits for affordable housing.
· Issuance of Unique Registration Number to all charity institutions for easy tax compliance.
· Health cess to be imposed on imports of medical equipment given these is made significantly in India.
Agriculture, Irrigation and Rural Development
PM KUSUM to cover 20 lakh farmers for standalone solar pumps and further 15 lakh for grid connected pumps.
· Viability gap funding for creation of efficient warehouses on PPP mode.
• SHG Vill t h SHGs run Village storage scheme to be launched.
• Integration of e-NWR with e-NAM.
Kisan Rail" and "Krishi Udaan" to be launched by indian railway Indian Railways and Ministry of Civil Aviation respectively for a seamless national cold supply chain for perishables.
Wellness, Water and Sanitation
• More than 20 000 empanelled hospitals under More than 20,000 empanelled hospitals under PM Jan Arogya Yojana.
• FIT India movement launched to fight NCDs.
• "TB Harega Desh Jeetega" campaign launched to end TB by 2025
• Viability gap funding proposed for setting up hospitals in the PPP mode.
• Expansion of Jan Aushadhi Kendra Scheme to all districts by 2024.
• ODF Plus to sustain ODF behavior
• Focus on liquid and grey water management along with waste management.
Education and Skills:-
• About 150 higher educational institutions will start apprenticeship embedded courses.
• Internship opportunities to fresh engineers by urban local bodies.
• Special bridge courses to improve skill sets of those seeking employment abroad.
Drift Financial Services (https://www.driftfinancial.in/
Drift financial Services