Registration Opens for Pre-Filled Syringes West Coast
By: SMi Group
The highly anticipated event will explore key areas within the field such as: new technologies and innovations in device design, advances in human factors for combination products, key regulatory insights with industry and FDA representation, process development considerations, and design controls and risk management for Pre-Filled Syringes.
Over the two-day event, delegates will have the chance to network with Global Product Managers, Senior PFS Engineers, Device Testing Managers, Heads of Late-Stage PFS Development and many more.
Registration is live on the website and an early bird saving of $400 will be applied to bookings made before February 28th 2020: www.prefilled-
Highlights will include:
• Engage in case study presentations from leading pharma and biotech companies on complex product formulation and optimising device design to aid delivery
• Discuss show to optimise current processes to align with global regulatory updates
• Discover human factors engineering best practices through case study examples
• Uncover how industry is incorporating connectivity and digital health to optimise the user experience
Key Speakers will include: Project
· Brittney Pachucki, Device Engineer, AstraZeneca
· Darin Zehrung, Global Program Leader, Medical Devices and Health Technologies, PATH
· Jace Blackburn, Smart Device Engineer, Genentech
· James P. Wabby, Executive Director, Regulatory Affairs – Device/Combination Products, Allergan
· Jian Liu, Senior Scientist, Amgen
· Khaudeja Bano, Senior, Medical Director, Abbott Diagnostics
· Larry Atupem, Sr Business Development Specialist, Zeon
· Maggie Reiff, Manager, Device Engineering, Pfizer
· Mark DeStefano, Assoc. Dir. CPD Feasibility, New Technology and Prototyping Development, Teva Pharmaceuticals
· Natalie Abts, Head of Human Factors Engineering, Genentech
· Robert Ovadia, Engineer II, Genentech
· Sarah Mollo, Combination Product Policy Analyst, FDA
· Severine Duband, Global Category Manager, Nemera
· Shannon Clark, Principal, UserWise, Inc.
· Takuya Minezaki, Research Manager, Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company, Inc.
· Tina Rees, Associate Director - Human Factors, Ferring Pharmaceuticals
· Tracy Hsu, Associate Director, Ionis Pharmaceuticals
There will also be two post-conference workshop day on the 17th of June 2020 which will feature two half-day workshops on "Connected Devices and Digital Health: How to Navigate the U.S. FDA usability Engineering Requirements"
The event brochure with the agenda and speaker line-up is available to download from the website; those interested in attending can register now to claim their $400 early bird discount: