News By Tag
News By Place
Follow on Google News
MEMXPRO Introduces Extra Long Life TLC SSDs for Edge AI & 5G
Micron 10K endurance TLC, sustains high write speeds, and industrial temperatures
By: MEMXPRO Inc.
MEMXPRO PT31 and PC32 TLC SSDs with MLC performance and reliability:
- Advanced SSD controller supports sustained high data write speeds in direct TLC mode or pure SLC mode without drastically dropping speed.
- 10K endurance Micron B17A TLC is 3x longer, and 40K endurance Micron B17A TLC in SLC mode is 13x longer than MLC or other industrial TLC NANDs.
- Pre-tested wide temperature solution with thermal throttling features to ensure SSDs perform reliably within -40°C to +85°C operating temperature ranges.
- Side fill and under fill protective conformal coating to strengthen product robustness, preventing data loss, and extending reliability and longevity.
- Optional military-grade data security functions including AES 256-bit encryption with TCG OPAL 2.0 compliance.
- Self-build mSMART intelligent storage monitoring tool helps manage disk health and lifetime status. When it detects high risk conditions, warning notices are given out to remind users to take preventative action. With Microsoft Azure IoT, mSMART supports the simultaneous management of multiple storage devices for total device status control.
By specifically optimizing its firmware to go beyond the constraints of traditional TLC, the two new TLC SSD products target highly demanding industrial storage applications, such as consecutive data acquisition in Edge AI computing, security and digital video surveillance, and AIoT storage devices in 5G.
Knowing SSD specifications is vital to understanding their true application and effectiveness in a variety of situations. MEMXPRO adopts advanced memory technologies, takes product quality and operating reliability into account, and manages hardware and software integration to ensure maximum storage accomplishment to create mutual market opportunities in Edge AI and 5G development.
For more information, please visit memxpro.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.