How To Fix Google Play Download Pending Problem
All Android phone users can download an app they want to use from the Google play store on their phones.
Well, here are the steps to fix this problem on an android phone:
1. Tap Settings on your phone.
2. Now scroll down and go to "App Management" and then tap it.
3. Now, you need to again scroll down and find Google play store app.
4. Tap Google play store.
5. Now, on your screen tap "Clear Data" and "Clear cache".
6. Now, you can go back to Google play store and see that download pending problem is solved.
So, this is quite easy to fix this problem but until you do this you get frustrated because you are not able to download any app on your phone. Similarly, if you are facing this problem on an iPhone you can fix the problem by clearing data and cache from Google play store. Once you clear data and cache download pending problem is gone. However, if the problem still persists you can seek help from the Google help forum team as well.