MedTrainer Partners with MediGroup to Provide Credentialing, Compliance and Accreditation Services
Surgical centers, physician practices and other non-acute medical facilities will gain access to MedTrainer's all-in-one compliance management suite
For nearly 20 years, MediGroup has helped physician practices, surgery centers, and other non-acute care oriented medical facilities find the supplies and services necessary to serve their respective patients. Through the collective buying power of the GPO's members, physicians enjoy exclusive savings, competitive contracts and a variety of value-added services, which all contribute to lower annual costs.
Regarding the partnership, MedTrainer Chief Operating Officer (COO) Jorge Fernandez, said, "We're excited to introduce the MedTrainer platform to MediGroup's members as a resource to support all their compliance and administrative needs. I am proud to highlight the hard work and dedication of MedTrainer's own Regional Sales Executive Reece Leonetti for fostering our new partnership with MediGroup. Together, we can bring real value to healthcare professionals and inspire better patient care throughout the United States."
Namely, the MedTrainer platform encompasses all the tools today's healthcare professionals need to streamline practice management, mitigate risk and simplify compliance, including:
• A learning management system with more than 200 course topics
• Safety plan management with templates that meet OSHA requirements
• Contract management, including automated notifications of expiration and renewals
• Safety data sheet management inside MedTrainer's digital binder
• Equipment lifecycle management
• Policy and procedure management
• Incident reporting
• Custom forms and reporting
• Comprehensive provider credentialing through the QuickCred™ solution, as well as OIG & SAM checks
• Accreditation tracking and reporting
As part of the partnership, MedTrainer will also share advice and expertise with MediGroup members during select episodes of the GPO's Monthly Webinar Series.
Current and potential MediGroup members who want to learn more about MedTrainer's compliance management suite and why it is used by 300,000 healthcare professionals, across 15,000 healthcare sites nationwide can contact MedTrainer Regional Sales Executive Reece Leonetti at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, visit http://www.MedTrainer.com.