New ADS-260 Wireless Sensor End Node for Sigfox Network
By: CAS DataLoggers
The ADS-260 wireless sensor end node offers one shared analog/digital input plus support for up to 8 SDI-12 channels and 8 Modbus RS-485 channels from single or multiple sensors such as weather stations, soil moisture probes or power meters. The shared input can be configured for 0-1V analog signal, as a digital state (on/off) input, which can record events such as opening a door or as digital counter input to capture pulses from a device like a flow meter.
• 1 Analog input shared with 1 Digital input/counter input
• Support for up to 8 SDI-12 or Modbus RS-485 sensors
• Low power operation from a single Lithium battery for up to 10 years
• Sensor excitation output – 5 & 12 VDC
• Rugged IP66 enclosure
• Internal or external antenna options
The ADS-260 is designed for applications that require remote, low power operation such as weather and environmental monitoring, tank level reporting, security systems, precision agricultural monitoring, and water/wastewater monitoring.
For more information on the new ADS-260 Wireless Sensor End Node, or to find the ideal solution for your application-